every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 22, 2014

Foodie Meet-Up in Taco Bell Gateway Mall, Cubao Branch

Recently, Zomato organized a foodie meet-up composed of foodies, food bloggers and food photographers at Taco Bell Gateway Mall, Cubao branch. Well, I can't deny how much I love mexican cuisine. It is just giving me this sexy feels in my taste buds that I couldn't resist to eat. Anyhoo, Taco Bell is one of the leading restaurants that caters its patrons those kind of food and I couldn't wait any longer to share the experience of Dok Tour while at Taco Bell.



The last time I visited Taco Bell was when they were still offering this unlimited drinks for only P59. Mind you, you can drink all you want but no sharing. Worth the price right? I found out that the promo is no longer available which made me sad. Fortunately, they have new offerings for the foodies out there so might as well give it a look below. :)

The place.

     Well. the place has strong colors. I don't mind them anyway as long as the place is clean and not too noisy. Before, I used to stay here while doing paperworks (because of the unlimited drinks, Lol!) for like 2-3 hours. So far, there were no incidents of me-not-liking-the-place of TB. Still a place where one can stay for hours and don't mind the noisy sound coming from the Araneta Coliseum.

The food.

     Need I say more? I love mexican food that is why I love Taco Bell. Let us have a run through of the foods served during the foodie meet-up brought by Zomato and Taco Bell!

Taco Supreme -P115

Taco Supreme is one of their best sellers since then. The juicy ground beef incorporated with tomatoes, cheese, onions, lettuce and a side dip of sour cream is truly one of their signature dishes in Taco Bell. The spices just blended well with the flavorful beef that makes it the bomb!


Crunch Wrap Supreme- P175

Crunch Wrap Supreme is made from soft tortilla with Taco Bell's delicious and juicy beef and their lip-smacking nacho cheese. I love anything with cheese. The dish boasts a big serving that is good for 2 already and comes with Nachos and drinks when served.

Taco Bell Nachos Supreme -P 135

Well, well. Here comes my favorite of all. Taco Bell's Nachos Supreme which is priced at P135. I like how it was served with full-packed nacho cheese. The sour cream and the cheese went fine with each other plus the delectable taste of the ground beef and the minced tomatoes. One will surely forget his name while munching this over-sa-cheesy dish! I just love it. :)

Everyone in the events was full and we had so much fun eating, building networks and playing games with the Zomans (Zomato People). I wish we could do this every week, atleast. Lol! 

For Taco Bell's Menu, see the photo below.


It would be best if you will visit their restaurant located at the ground floor of Gateway Mall in Cubao, Quezon City. Until the next foodie meet-up!

Thanks Zomato and Taco Bell!

Rating: 9/10
Dok Tour-approved!
Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment