every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Back to Blogging & Hello Dok Tour!

Of course, 2014! Hello New Year and hello to my new blog-- Dok Tour!


It's been almost 2 years since my last blog post on my other blog. Seriously I miss writing, attending events, meeting new friends, reviewing stuff and anything that has connection with blogging! I think I lost a part of me when I stopped blogging, but hey I am back with a vengeance. Lol!

For Event Invites, please email me brian.macasa@gmail.com

Anyway to start off my year, I think I need to set goals. No! Not think! I must set goals or maybe a bucket list for me to achieve for 2014! Exciting isn't it? And for my bucket list...

1. Go to Maskara Festival
2. Buy a DSLR Camera
3. Buy a running shoes (preferably Nike or Reebok)
4. Lose weight (preferably that will make my BMI normal Lol)
5. Go to the north ( Batanes or Ilocos Region or anywhere in the North)
6. Go to Samal Island in Davao City
7. Go to Puerto Prinsesa Underground River
8. Attend an outreach program
9. Buy my brothers/sisters new running shoes ( So they will keep me company )
10. Buy atleast 20 new office attires
11. Learn how to bake ( I seriously need to learn this one!!! Putting up a baking business soon with friends, eh?)
12. Attend atleast 5 social media events
13. Save money!
14. Organize a party for the 75th Birthday of my Lola
15. Buy a spin dryer for myself
16. Go to a cave ( anywhere but it has to be a cave )
17. Unfriend not-so-personally-known fb friends
18. Commendation at work
19. Eat balut
20. Buy a new phone
21. Enrol my brother to school
22. Eat exotic food ( i think im becoming mentally ill while typing this )
23. Need to be in line of 60-ish kilos!!
24. Watch Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Coldplay, Maroon 5, Adele's concert ( if they will come here in PH )
25. Eat at Maginhawa Street
26. Dine at Qizia
27. Go to Zero Degree Manila
-----
Updated as of Sept. 18...
28. Save money!!!
29. Buy my own domain.
30. Visit 7 churches in a day!
31. Wakeboarding


I am currently out of words now for my bucket list. I think I need to think a little more for this one.
So I guess that's it, you expect an adventurous Dok Tour for the year 2014 and so on!

Hope you'll follow this blog and happy reading!


Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment