every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mesa Filipino Moderne at SM Aura

In my family, I can be in the list of the not-so-picky when it comes to food. BUT, I hate fishes swimming in the sabaw. In short, I would love to eat fish as fried than with sabaw. I can eat anything except for that one.

Yesterday, we went on a dinner with my colleagues at Mesa Filipino Moderne located on the 5th level of SM Aura Sky Garden. It's just so relaxing with all the colorful lights and fountains. I am not a fan of some foods in their menu but after having a taste of it, Holy, I would love to eat it anytime!

I am always a fan of colorful stuff! :>

OBB!
Lights!

      Kawayan-style utensils plus a glass inspired by the                                           leaning tower, lol!






Tofu Salad (Tofu topped with century egg and shrimp)

Scallops!! (So yummy!)

Ensaladang mangga

Hito Flakes

Platter of Meat!! (BBQ + Shrimp + Squid + Mussels + Chicken + Liempo)

Tilapia with different kinds of dips

Chicken Binakol

The Pritson (Pritong Litson)

Pritson was actually prepared in front of us. Pritong Lechon wrapped in pandan crepe. It was served with 3 kinds of dips. I prefer eating it without dipping it. Just my preference. Lol.

Kare-kare

and my most favorite dish served in Mesa..... Laing!
Laing- Taro leaves mixed with pork, coconut milk and shrimp paste topped with adobo flakes.
I almost die when I tasted this dish. It was heaven! I almost ate all the Laing served in our table. Haha.

Mesa is highly recommended when you feel like eating Filipino cuisine and for Balikbayans and foreigners.
Our boss, who happens to be an affam, really loved the food. Thumbs up for Mesa Filipino Moderne! :)

P.S.
I took a photo of Mesa's comfort room. It's cute since I love nature. I feel like I am pee-ing somewhere in the middle of mother nature.











No comments:

Post a Comment