every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Monday, March 17, 2014

Cardio Exercise that Works

Figuring out how to slim down has become a source of endless conjecture. Book upon book
shouts one answer or another: low fat or high-protein diets and regimens of drugs.

I just told myself that I really need to shift a couple of pounds.
I tried going on “fasting” mode. No rice meal for 3 days just  water, fruits, vegetables and of course exercise. It quickly became my second nature.

For aspiring exercisers, start your diet program by taking 10, 000 steps a day. Eat breakfast without fail and never ever skip meals. Savour each bite and do not eat while doing something else. Keep a sense of humour, get most of your calories before noon and of course get expert’s advice.
(c) eofdreams.com

As for myself, I always run for about 4-5km a day. Before, I can only reach until 2-3km when I am a beginner. I am still training myself on how to have a great stamina and also endurance. For me, jogging/running is fundamental. It’s like brushing my teeth, drinking water and all that. I just love
doing it.

The runs and walks are interesting in themselves because you go through different parts of the community.
I am literally taking some steps everyday to improve my health. And you know, you see a whole lot more of life when you are jogging.

Aside from the fact that everyone already knows how to do it, the reason experts support this cardio exercise is that it works. Of course, running/jogging/walking does not give you the license to eat with abandon. If you are not willing to pay any attention to what you eat, you won’t lose weight.

The best time of the day to exercise is when you can do it and the best exercise is the one you
like doing and can do regularly.Finally, in order for you to achieve the healthier and thinner you, you have to love what you are doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment