every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Krispy Kreme #JoyInABox

Doughnuts are love especially when there is a touch of it. I was one of the happiest kids in town last night when I received my #JoyInABox from Krispy Kreme! What could I ask for more with this delicious treats from KK?

Krispy Kreme in Gateway

If there is anything I want about the KK's branch in Gateway, that would be the coziness of this branch. The lighting is just right and is perfect for reading. :)


#DokTourEat&Travel
#JoyInABox is the newest offering of Krispy Kreme. Each box is composed of 20 doughnuts in which you can customize the 20-character message. I prefer this message for my blog. Simple! You can have #JoyInABox for only P395, so head on to the nearest Krispy Kreme branch and grab you #JoyInABox right away! 


No comments:

Post a Comment