every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Guilt-free Low-carb Goodies from Perfect Match Low-Carb Selections

As I've been working out to trim down my current weight for health reasons, I stumbled upon Perfect Match in Facebook and got curious how these guilt-free low-carb goodies can help me manage my blood sugar, my calorie intake and most of all the naughtiest number that can be found on that weighing scale.

Perfect Match is a collection of low-carb products that are sugar-free, lower net-carbs, diabetic-friendly breads, spreads, snacks, sauces, meats, dressings, pancake mix, pancake syrups, microwave-ready mixes, and many others. Their products are low-carb, gluten-free and keto-friendly, containing close to zero sugar per serving. 

I immediately messaged their Facebook page to place my orders of guilt-free spreads and my all-time favorite pandesal. Kudos as they are very responsive in Facebook and it was delivered few hours after placing my order.

Here are some of my orders:

Chocolate Espresso - Php380

Chocolate Espresso (total calories is 78.5 per 1 tbsp) is nutty chocolate spread with a mild kick of coffee. It tastes peanut butter but mixed with chocolate and coffee. A very interesting flavor and I would definitely order this again. 

Peanut Butter Crunch - Php380

Peanut Butter Crunch (total calories is 89.9 per 1 tbsp) is your ultimate guilt-free peanut butter. As I am a fan of peanut butter, this is my bias. I feel like I am going to finish this bottle in one sitting but hey, I'm on a diet. 

Pan de Mantequilla - Php465

Finally the Pan de Mantequilla, the Keto flourless bread that is so buttery and very fragrant. Who would have thought that a piece of this only contains 0.3g of net carbs. They are made of eggs, cream cheese, butter, psyllium husk, erythritol, and salt.

So there, if you would like to check out their products and turn your lifestyle into a healthy one, check them out on Facebook.

If you have suggestions, connect with me via instagram. @wkndvygr
Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment