every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tuna Pineapple Spread-- Budget-Friendly Spread

Guilty as charged but yes I am still on diet. I am seriously sick of the spreads found commercially in the market and want to find or maybe innovate old spreads. I get bored whenever I see the food pale, I find it lame to eat. And so I was in search yesterday for a not-so-colorful snack that this budget-friendly.

This is what I got:

Ube Swirl Bread- P19

Del Monte Pineapple Tidbits - P11

San Marino Corned Tuna - P20


Lady's Choice Mayonnaise- P7

Well, there is no actual/formal procedure here. You just have to estimate on how much Mayonnaise will be mixed with the tuna and the tidbits. You also have to drain the pineapple juice out of the pack so the spread will not be very soupy.

Tuna Pineapple Spread!!!!

With just P57.00, you can able to prepare atleast 5-6 servings of bread with TPS. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment