every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 5, 2014

DAVAO Getaway!

I was alone during my travel from Manila to Davao, however, my friends are waiting for me already in Davao. I arrived at Davao International Airport at exactly 10pm. Before going to the hotel, we first ate dinner in one of the most known restaurants in Davao, Penong's restaurant.

This is my second time in the province. First was in December of 2013 and by that time I got to taste Penong's chicken and it is way better than Mang Inasal's in my opinion.


Please forgive me for the not-so-clear photos here. Captured those with my Lenovo phone. Wasn't able to bring my camera on this trip.

I don't want to story tell all the details during my 6-day stay there. I just want to give you an idea on how beautiful Davao is and why should one need to go there?

What to try in Davao:

Go to Samal Island.


Samal is a promise land! I love Samal and I promise I will be going back to it. The white sand, amazing view and the nice people are worth-returning for.

Well- as in the real one not wishing well
This is also the first time I saw a real well and not a wishing well. HaHa!

Every morning during my stay there, I jog at the People's Park. There are really many joggers there. As in!
Went to the sunken garden, the children's library and the puno puno area of the park. I am afraid there are caterpillars there. HaHa!




There is also an area dedicated for you to play badminton and other recreational activities.


I was also told by one of the joggers there that there are zumba sessions every weekends. And hey, the zumba sessions are really jam-packed! 
See for yourself! Click the link below :)

I will try to update this post when I am not busy.
P.S. Updating the post while at work. Lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment