every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 26, 2014

[Food Review] Try Mo Shawama Co in Fairview, Quezon City

"When you don't eat a lot of carbs, you should eat a lot of meat". That is according to my brother who goes to gym everyday and now has a good body build. I am really taking his words when I visited this shawarma store in Fairview, Quezon City.

Tri Mo Shawarma Co

I have not heard about this shawarma store until my friends planned a sleep over that night in Fairview and decided to eat dinner at the said store. I found out that this store has been in production for a long period of time. Institution it is. That's why I really became furious and curious about what's is so special about their shawarma and why people always come back just to have this piece of heaven in QC, not to mention tv personalities too!
All-meat beef!!! Winner!
Oh! Guilty as charged but I really love it na! The beef is so tender and I just love the harmony of the beef and the sauce. And I would also like to point out that the pita is not toasted, so brava!! 

Sizzling Beef Shawarma
Before you say it, I'll admit it. Yes I love beef! More protein more fun! The beef is placed in a sizzling plate with egg with torn pieces of pita on top. I believe there is also cucumber? This is also a winner for me however I find it bitin. The beef content is lesser than that one in the pita considering this is more expensive. But no problemo, this is also delicious. :)

Menu
Tri Mo Shawarma Co has proven that their shawarma is worth the price. Delicious. Meaty. Bongga!
You can drop by their food store at Bristol st. Lagro Subdivision. Fairview, Quezon City.

For more information, you may also visit their FB page at, https://www.facebook.com/trimoshawarma.

Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment