every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Monday, June 2, 2014

Trinoma Mall brings you Maleficent

TriNoma mall, also known as the Triangle North of Manila Mall, held an event last May 29 at Cinema 1 Level 4. Maleficent Block Screening!! I am so happy to be invited in the said event. I have been waiting for this movie and thanks to Trinoma for inviting me.


There were cocktails, care of Fish & Co. and TGI Friday's, served. The taste of the fillet is good and I just love the dressing. I did not get tired of eating it. I also love the pasta, so tomato-ey. I really prefer Italian style pasta than sweet style.
(c) @ben10zon in Instagram

There were also lots of activities/games for the attendees. My friend, Kaye, joined the contest wherein there is a need to pose beside the Maleficent board. The most creative wins.
Kaye beside Maleficent
She did not win the contest but did enjoy the movie. Angelina Jolie played the role Maleficent really exceptionally. The plot of the story, check! The twists, check! The new version of true love's kiss, check! Special effects, check! The whole story's a check for me. I wish Pinoy movies would have same level of special effects like this one. 

All in all, I really enjoyed that day. My Trinoma experience's superb! Thank you again Trinoma for inviting me and I am looking forward to attending more events from your mall.

Cheers,
@drtour

No comments:

Post a Comment