every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Friday, May 9, 2014

Kuya's Lumpiang Sariwa

I really told myself I won't be going back to the old me. Yeah, I was a 200-pounder ogre and I really hate seeing photos of me when I was that big. With that said, I need to maintain a balanced diet and exercise daily, if not daily maybe most of the days in the week. I resorted to eating veggies instead of meat-all-the-way meals.

One of my favorite meals is lumpiang sariwa. I really love the harmonious relationship of the vegetables in it and the peanut sauce. Though we cook lumpiang sariwa at home and it's good, the last time I visited a lumpia house was last year and it's in Raon. It's called the Globe Lumpia House I featured last year in my other blog. Here's the "LINK".

I discovered another good-tasting lumpia in the metro and it is in Eton Centris Mall. Presenting to you the Lumpiang Sariwa from Kuya's!

Though, I find it "tinipid" because the veggies are only the "ubod" and the carrot and with CHIA seeds. I don't know that chia seeds. Does anyone know about the existence of it? Nonetheless, it tastes good and it's healthy which is what I am really after for.


It is quite a big serving for petite people (like me, LOL). It is good for sharing tho. And the good news is that it is only P45!! Should you crave for a healthy and cheap food, quickly go to Eton and grab a healthy meal! DT-approved! 
Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment