every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 12, 2014

[Food Review] Wham Burgers -- Impeccably Delicious and Budget-Friendly

My diet program has gone a long way in making me half of my weight two years ago and I consider it as a sweet success for me because every effort has been spiced up with sacrifice of not eating too much food for humans.

I seriously love burgers and I just can't reject its intoxicating aroma to pass through my sense of smell. I just can't. Some say that burgers are unhealthy because it is just too oily and super fatty and so it triggered me to look for healthy burgers within the metro. To my luck, I found Wham Burgers in SM North EDSA The block.


Wham! Burgers' burgers were cooked in their grilling equipment that is a hybrid of electric and gas with pure charcoal on top. Cooking under the coals creates a savory, smoky flavor with an invitingly charred exterior. The texture of the patty is super juicy and is 1/3 pound and certified no extenders. I say it is healthy because the beef patty is 80-20 lean and fat and the serving comes with veggies also that balances it. I can easily burn that fat in 10-15 mins though. Lol!

I would also like to commend the presentation of their gourmet burgers. Where on Earth you could find an affordable gourmet burger that is very well-presented?

Double Whammy Burger with Cheese
This is a two 1/3 pound all beef, charcoal-grilled patties topped with ketchup, mustard, lettuce and tomato. I am not a fan of ketchup but I really appreciate its taste. Better than Zark's I should say.

Kapow
If you like your burger hot, then choose Kapow. This is Wham's signature patty topped with chili sauce, freshly made salsa, American cheese and jalapeno peppers. I felt like I was eating burrito with this burger. It really tastes good with the salsa and the cheese and the zesty tang of the jalapeno peppers. All blended very well. Best parnered with "Pina Colada" from Shang.

Brekkie
Need I say more? Taken from the name itself "Brekkie" which is the slang for breakfast. This brekkie burger is a breakfast in a bun. Wham's signature patty topped with bacon strips, fried egg and cheese. If you are on-the-go and no time to sit down and pig out, this is really for you. With just a bite on this brekkie, you'll gonna fall in love on it.

Sliders Trio
If your appetite is as big as mine then this is for you. The sliders trio is the biggest set you'll ever meet. Your Wham favorites --Wham Burger, Wham Burger with cheese and Bacon Burger-- in a three-piece slider package.

There are lots of other gourmet burgers to choose from in Wham! Burgers. They are also offering sausages, beverages and other side fingers foods. I got to try their poppers and their spaghetti fries.

Poppers & Spaghetti Fries

These poppers are really awesome. I am really a fan of cheese and I would say the combination of the peppery taste and the cheese is insane! I die! (HaHa, Lol!) This is a must-try and DT will rate it 9.5/10!! Insane! Regarding the spaghetti fries, which is also one of my favorites in Wham, I just love the incorporation of the spaghetti sauce and the fries as the pasta. Very European.

Please check their menu on my previous post. Wham! Burger

Wham Burgers is located at five branches including its first-ever Katipunan QC, followed by Shangri-La Edsa Plaza, Robinsons Midtown Mall, SM North Edsa The Block, Molito Alabang and Mall of Asia.

For more information, visit www.whamburgers.com. 
Follow Social Media Accounts: Wham! Burger on Facebook, @WhamBurgersPH on Twitter, and @whamburgersph on Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment