every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Morelli's Gelato in Rockwell

I really don't know if Manila is going nearer and nearer to the sun 'cause the hotness is quite unbearable now! I can even fry an egg under the scorching heat of the sun. I can even dry my freshly washed clothes (freshly talaga?)  in just an hour or even lesser with this kind of heat.

In a weather like this, you really need to hydrate yourself so you won't lose liquid in your body and of course find something cold to eat. Yikes! Times like this, I wouldn't mind eating Morelli's gelato and sorbets and don't give a damn on the intake of calories if there are any. HaHa!

Morelli's serves full range of gelato and sorbets as signature scoops and stunning sundaes, with a range of delicious treats such as extra thick milkshakes, rich blend of Arabica coffee and a fountain of delicious liquid chocolate.

I was able to try two flavors from Morelli's -- Bannoffee Pie and Mango Cream ( if my memory serves me right). The gelatos have distinct flavors and they are milk-based making it healthier because it's less heavy and contains much less fat than many mass-produced ice creams making it easier to digest and not so filling. Still has fat that I need to burn. LoL!

Bannofee Pie Gelato

Mango Cream Gelato

You can find Morelli's at the first floor of  the Power Plant Mall in Rockwell and also in Shangri La.
For more information, you could visit their website at morellisgelato.ph.

Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment