every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Thursday, June 5, 2014

[PART 2] Quezon Province Getaway!

I apologize for the hiatus of my posts for my getaway in Quezon Province. I have been very busy with my full-time work. Anyways so to continue with my journey in the islands of Quezon, we went to Kwebang Lampas Island which is 20-30 minutes away from Dampalitan Island.
Kwebang Lampas Island
I believe we arrived there at 4PM. We really went through a stormy sea way to this Island however, I was mesmerized by the beauty of this beach island. It seems that only a few people knows about this or the caretakers are just really good in taking good care of this piece of heaven on Earth.
Way to the cave
We actually waited for the water to subside. I mean it's high-tide and I'm afraid my friends would drown. LoL! When the water is not that high, we decided to take a look on the cave on which the island is known for. I don't have enough information why is it called Kwebang Lampas but I believe it is called such because there is an open cave from a point to another. 
It's quite dark inside it so we took only few photos and just enjoyed our stay there.
Kwebang Lampas
Also, I looked up and amazed on how blue the sky is. Wala lang. I feel young whenever I see the sky this blue.
Refreshing!!
We actually told our bangkero to fetch us by 5PM so we can go quickly to Borawan Island. Unfortunately, he arrived late and everyone seems to be pissed especially me. And so we went to Borawan while the sun is setting down. The skies turned to fuschia pink. LoL!

Cari would love this.
Borawan Island!!
Really did not enjoy my stay in Borawan since it's already dark and I can hardly see in the dark. My phone's battery is also drained so I cannot use its flash to light up my way. And so, we decided to go back to our starting point, restaurant. On our way to the resto, we have no idea that it's low-tide already. We were told by the bangkero to alight the boat and walk towards the resto. I was like, Are we really going to walk from here to there? It's like 300-400 meters away! I was afraid that time because I can see organisms lighting their body and I thought those are jellyfishes. But when we walked towards the resto, these organisms are like lighting our way towards there. So cute! We weren't able to capture that highlight of our adventure because all our phones and cameras are drained.

To my summarize our experience, we really had fun with our adventure in Quezon Province. Everything was worth the pagod. There is really more Philippines can offer everyone of us. Travel the Philippines and be amazed!

Dok Tour-approved!

Cheers!!~
@drtour

No comments:

Post a Comment