every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Monday, June 30, 2014

Part 2: ZOOrific experience in Residence Inn by the Zoomanity Group

Paradizoo is just one of the many theme parks owned and maintained by the Zoomanity Group. They also have the Zoobic Safari in Subic Bay, Zoocobia Fun Zoo in Clark, Pampanga, Zoocolate Thrills in Loboc, Bohol, Z planet inside Star City in Pasay and the one we visited last Saturday, the Residence Inn in Tagaytay City.

Residence Inn

The place.
     Residence Inn is a 2-hectare property with exclusive rooms, zoo and adventurer's facility. It has 12 units overlooking the majestic Taal Volcano of Batangas City. I was not able to see the units though but I will try to review it soon. Anyhoo, at Residence Inn, you will find exotic animals from different colors of burmese python, fishes, tigers, crocodiles, bear cat to the king of the jungle: the mighty lions.

Animal encounter booth!

The bloggers Mars Callo & Rey Esteves

Shubunkin. Pacu. Hornet Fish. White Tilapia. White catfish. Parrot Fish.

The Zoocial Media team was welcomed by the fishes! And there were also pythons, turtles, tarantulas, scorpions inside the facility. 
Asian box turtle. Monitor Lizard. Chilean Rose Tarantula. Bearded Dragon

Albino Burmese Python. Reticulated Python. Solomon Ground Boa. Anerthristic Corn Snake

As much as I want to upload all the 300++ photos I took while I am in Residence Inn, I will reserve the other photos for myself. LoL! A big number of exotic animals can be found in Residence Inn. The management  is also offering their guests a special encounter with these animals. You may take a selfie with the burmese python, owl, parrot, iguana, tiger and many more!

The blogger Rey Esteves of Boy Raket Blog

The "fierce" blogger of clumsy clariss blog

The blogger of Your Happy Camper blog

Of all the exotic animals there, the Bengal tiger is the only animal I refuse to have a photo opp. I am afraid I might be his meal for the day. Good Lord I am safe!

Lioness

Lion King!!

Camel

We then went to the zipline and cable car facility. I am really afraid of heights that is why I am hesitating to try this one out. I really have no idea why I have fears in high places. The feels of weightlessness! However, the bloggers really pushed me to try this one out. If they insist, how can I resist? Ha! Please forgive as I am shouting all the time. HaHa!

The view

Bloggers going back via cable car

And the dying me..

I seriously almost die that very moment. I almost fainted because of airsickness. Ha! But thank you for this wonderful experience. 

Zoomanity Group really did a great job in putting up a theme park like Residence Inn. It's like hitting 3 birds with one stone. You may try to visit their zoo of exotic animals, try out their "exclusive units" and explore the sky by their cable cars and their zip lines.

Need I say more? Buy your tickets now and don't miss this wonderful experience, else, life is yours to miss! :)

You may also want to read the Part 1 of our trip to Tagaytay! By clicking HERE.

For more information, you may contact their service desks.

Makati: (02) 895- 7142; 899-9818/19; 899-9595
Subic: (047) 252-2272;
Clark: (045) 436-4348
Tagaytay: (046) 413-1244
Bohol: 0921-3191471

You may also visit their website at www.zoomanity.com.ph.
Facebook: fb.com/ZoomanityGroup
Twitter: @ZoomanityGroup

No comments:

Post a Comment