every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

"Kreyzeh" with Cafe Lupe

Honestly, I have never been to Cafe Lupe restaurant in Antipolo City. I knew Cafe Lupe because I was invited before to sponsor a christening and the reception is at that restaurant. Unfortunately due to conflict in schedule, I was not able to attend. Sad. However, I was one of the lucky guys to be able to taste their heavenly dishes when I attended the Social Media Day held in Casa Alegria Hotel whose owner happens to be the honcho also of the said resto. Going kreyzeeeh with Cafe Lupe!!

Cafe Lupe

Cafe Lupe caters its guests with different food styles from Filipino cuisine to Mexican cuisine and many more. They also serve BBQs, pizza, sandwiches and they also have Tapas Bar. For all the vegetarians out there, no worries because they also provide vegans a good range of delicious veggie meals. 

The food.

Crispy Lechon

Although I am on a diet, how can I resist if they will serve me a salivating dish? We cannot deny Filipinos love lechon and I am guilty of it. I tried almost half a plate of it and tell you what, it did not bore me. I just like the way it was served, not too oily and not too dry. I would also like to emphasize its texture. It is not that hard to bite even if the skin is so crispy. I really believe that if lechon is cooked with a generous amount of heat and right time, it will be perfect just like this! 

Ensaladang Mangga

Ensaladang mangga was served as our side dish. Side dishes are served to boost appetite. This goes very well with the lechon. If you are looking for an authentic filipino salad, ensaladang mangga is the one! What I love about this side dish is that the mangoes are not that sour. It tastes just right for me and the shrimp paste is really really good. I can stand the day only eating their shrimp paste! It was awesome, really! I like it better than the shrimp paste of Barrio Fiesta. You may also want to read my food review of Barrio Fiesta HERE.

Pork Cadios

I apologize for this photo because I was about to finish it when I remembered I have to take a photo of it. Lol! Talk about blogger duties! Ha! Anyhoo, Pork Cadios is like Sinigang. The pork is sooo tender maybe because it is soupy. The sour taste of it is perfect for me. This is also a must-try from Cafe Lupe. What I did not like about this dish is the extender. 

After the heavy meals, fruits were served to refresh us! How creative!

Banana

Pineaple

Fresh Buko Juice!

The service.

     Their crew served us very well. They were jolly and accommodating. I have nothing much to say about them but I was happy while I am enjoying the meal they are serving to us.


Cafe Lupe also accepts events such as launching of products, meetings, private parties, weddings and many more. Restaurant is open from 10AM to 2AM and is located at 267-269 Comoda Ville Penthouse, Sitio Ruhat, Sumulong Highway Mambuagan Antipolo, Rizal.

For more information, head on to their website at http://www.cafelupe.com

Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment