every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Monday, August 4, 2014

Tour in the Haunted Mansion

Well to tell you honestly, i can't feel nor see anything supernatural but I can smell supernatural odor. Ha! Kidding aside, ghost tour is really new to me and is unique as I only tour to cities, beaches, parks and what have you. This is something unique for me as well.

The haunted mansion I visited recently is located somewhere in Ortigas area. Would you believe that there is a haunted mansion in a highly urbanized city? I went there together with some media friends, Wazzup Pilipinas and the Profilers of the Unknown
Profilers of the Unkown Team

Photo courtesy of MARIIT PHILIPPINES
We started the tour at around 12 in the midnight so it is really wee hours and it is also the time that one can be freaked by anything. LoL! The place was really creepy and there were no lights. It is a 9,000 sq. meters lot area with 4000 sq. meters floor area. That is really humongous for 10 plus people. Really, the ghosts would want to live with them, wouldn't they?

The house was built mainly with granite and granite is said to attract you know, energy from unknown sources. I don't know if I said it right but that's the thing. The house is like a castle and would you believe that the bricks used in some of the hallways and even on the "dining area/hall" is made out of tombstones. I actually saw numbers engraved on those stones and they said those are the dates of death of those dead people. Need I say more? The house is really haunted.

After some time, some of my fellow tourists felt something unusual and heard something indescribable (Told you I am numb, HaHa!). They felt something was around us and they even heard some footsteps while we were on the attic. By the way, there are four attics in the house and we got to visit only two of them and it took us almost 3 hours. That how big the house is! 

To summarize our trip, it was more of educational than terrifying trip most of us are expecting. Luckily, we didn't experience horrible happenings like exorcism or what have you since the previous batches who visited the haunted mansion experience something unusual.

The tour may last up to 3 hours. For more information, you may visit the facebook page of Profilers of the Unknown.

Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment