every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Make a Mega Switch to MEGA C

Since I was a kiddo, my mother used to give me ascorbic acid which is a good source of Vitamin C as my protection to different illnesses, they said. Well, Vitamin C is very essential to our body. It actually maintains many vital parts of the body especially the skin, bones, blood vessels and many more. It also acts as antioxidant that inhibits reactions promoted by oxygen, peroxides or free radicals.

To tell you honestly, since I started working, I took drinking of vitamins away from my daily routine as it is giving me abdominal cramps making me difficult to focus on my work. Thank God I found an alternative to ascorbic acid that has the same medical benefits and has lesser acidity. It is called Sodium Ascorbate. All, meet Mega C!

Mega Switch to Mega C!

Upon doing my research on Sodium Ascorbate, I found out that it is more soluble than ascorbic acid meaning it can be dissolved faster in a liquid especially in water. Sodium ascorbates are mineral salts of ascorbic acid and these mineral salts are buffered making it less acidic. Also, one of the most prominent advantages of taking in sodium ascorbate than ascorbic acid is that it is absorbed quicker by the body because it provides a more bio-available source of Vitamin C than ascorbic acid.

Mega C, for me, is the best Sodium Ascorbate. Want to know why?

Here are some of the reasons why you should make a MEGA switch to MEGA C:

  • Mega C is non-acidic and can be taken as much as preferred without the negative effects of other acidic Vitamin C.
  • I know many of us are stressed by work and/or personal problems but Mega C can help fight stress by boosting the immune system.
  • If you love eating then you need a protection for your cardiovascular system, Mega C can do that also.
  • It enhances sexual performance and also prevents the weakening of the sperm cells (for males).
  • Good bye glutathione, hello Mega C as it also helps whiten the skin.
  • It uses vegetable capsule, which are all natural and retain all the advantages of standard two-piece capsules.



In summary, sodium ascorbate and ascorbic acid has no huge difference when it comes to the health benefits they are offering. Sodium Ascorbate just happens to be less acidic and more easily absorbed by the body and is more affordable.

Mega-C is just Php5.00 per capsule and is available in all Mercury Drug leading drugstores nationwide.

For more questions regarding Mega-C, follow their fb, instagram & twitter accounts below.
Twitter @MegaCVitaminC
Instagram @megacvitaminc

Or you may visit their website at http://www.mega-c.com/.

Dok Tour-approved!
Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment