every day is a weekend

Post Top Ad

Monday, October 13, 2014

Sincerity Cafe and Restaurant in Binondo

After pigging out in Toho Food Center, we swung by another cafe and restaurant, Sincerity Cafe and Restaurant. My friend Rence boasted that Sincerity serves good halo halo and their signature fried chicken is superb. So my curiosity was triggered by that statement if the dishes of Sincerity will beat Toho's.

When we came in the restaurant, it is quite jam-packed in the ground floor so we went upstairs to dine. The drawback of dining in the 2nd level of restaurants is that you might not be accommodated well by the crew of the resto as they might be very busy doing their duties in the ground floor, so it happened. 

Sincerity Cafe and Restaurant

The place.
     The place is quite small as compared with Toho's. Sincerity's place is cooler and way better than Toho's food center. I did not lose my appetite with regards to the place. Sincerity also has 2nd floor as what I have mentioned and only one crew is manning the 2nd level.

What I did not like about their service is that the crew is so slow and weren't able to cater us good quality of service as she might be tired already or I don't know. Benefit of the doubt. Anyhow, place's clean and I was able to relax here while waiting for our order.

Welcome to Sincerity

Statuettes

I am not actually familiar with the gods of other countries but as what the other bloggers said, these ornaments represent gods in their land.

Bloggers and some friends

The food.
     I was really excited to try their food since I've heard good feedback for this particular restaurant. As planned, we ordered halo halo, Sincerity's signature fried chicken, chinese kikiam and their own kind of pancit.



Halo Halo Php 80 (Special) & Php 60 (Regular)

Halo Halo is one of the best desserts served in the Philippines especially during summer. But in Sincerity, you can have it anytime for the price of Php60. I am really into sweets and I appreciate any sweet foods served to me. The price for this special Halo Halo is just right although I'm a bit disappointed since I was expecting a little more than what is served to us.

Sincerity's Fried Chicken (Half- Php 150 ; Whole- Php300)

Sincerity's Fried Chicken is served and crispy to the tables and for just Php150, you'll have a sumptuous meal. The fried chicken is simply crispy and yummy. I just love how flavorful it was without even dipping it into sauces.

Pansit with nuts ( Php ??)

I will call this Pancit with nuts since I forgot to get the name of this dish. Anyway, this dish is enticing. I like the incorporation of the fried nuts with the pancit and all other meats. It's tasty and is very healthy I think. It's also not oily as compared with other Pancit dishes you can find in other restaurants.

Kikiam Php50 each

And so for the battle of Kikiam between Toho and Sincerity, who do you think won? For Sincerity's Kikiam, it's so tasty even without the sauce. There is also a chorizo hint with their kikiam and I love its texture. What I do not like about this dish is the sauce. Better yet, eat kikiam without the sauce.

Verdict:
Sincerity's Cafe & Restaurant is one good chinese restaurant that can be found in Binondo Area. Although the area is quite small for a big gathering, they can serve atleast 20-30 people I think. Their fried chicken and kikiam are must-try's.

Rating:

Place: 7/10
Food: 9/10
Meet the owner of Sincerity's Cafe & Restaurant.

Sincerity Cafe & Restaurant's Address: 497 E.T. Yuchengco (Formerly Nueva) St., Binondo, Manila

Dok Tour-approved!
Cheers!~

No comments:

Post a Comment